- 2013 - (current): MAXON Computer GmbH.
C++ Software Developer
Researching and implementing new features for 3D modeling and animation applications on a large and complex codebase, with a focus on rendering. Collaborating as a member of the rendering team with other teams of designers and quality assurance testers.
- 2012 - 2013: Barge Creative Media Ltd.
- 2011 - 2012: Cheshire Datasystems Ltd.
Junior Application Server Developer
Enhanced and maintained enterprise Java server applications and worked with related technologies e.g. Oracle SQL database. Made effective use of object-oriented software design methodologies and test-driven development. Created server applications using the Spring framework. Worked with a very large legacy codebase.
- 2009 - 2011: Cheshire Datasystems Ltd.
Implemented and maintained insurance underwriting software for a wide range of clients, in a proprietary programming language.
- Geometry, linear algebra, light transport simulation
- Real-time rendering and shading
- Cinema 4D, Blender
- C++, C, OpenGL, GLSL, Java
- Procedural computer graphics
- Film production
- Fractals and Chaos Theory
- Digital art
- Electronic music